We’re here to help you succeed in your first year at the University of Guelph. Below, you’ll find a list of links to free services that are most relevant to first year students.
The Library can help you with:
Did you know?
- The Library is a meeting place--you can eat, drink, and talk here
- Your student card is your Library card
- You can check out books at an electronic kiosk
- The Library has accessible space and services for students with disabilities
- Your professor may place online or print materials on course reserve
- You can borrow a Library laptop
- You have free access to resources from the Tri-University Group of libraries (TUG): Guelph, Waterloo and Laurier