Note: Wireless printing does not support Macintosh OS X.
All print jobs sent to public computers stay in the queue for 90 minutes and are then
deleted. You are not charged unless you print.
How much does it cost?
Where can I print?
- All computers in the Library are connected to all library printers. Printer stations are located on the lower level, first floor, and second floor.
- As well, computer labs in the OVC Learning Commons (OVC), MacDonald Stewart Hall (MACS), the Science Complex (SCIE), and MacKinnon (MACK) buildings are all connected to the Library printers and vice versa.
- Wireless printing is now available from both the Library Reserve Laptops and your personal laptop.
How do I print from a library computer?
- Print as you normally would any Windows program print function.
- You will be prompted during this process to supply a "user name" and "password". The "user name" is any word you choose to identify your print job. If you wish to prevent someone else from accessing your document, also enter any "password" of your choice. (This is not mandatory).
- After your document has been saved to the print queue, go to any printer to release it for printing. Insert your print card into the reader. Key in your chosen "user name" and "password" (if entered). Select and print your document.
All print queues are cleared overnight. Any document left at the end of the day will be deleted.
- Photocopiers are located on the lower level, first, and second floors of the McLaughlin Library.
- The photocopiers will copy 14", legal size paper and can reduce or enlarge. Colour photocopying is available.
- The creation of photocopied/printed overheads is not permitted within the Library.
- CCS provides desktop scanners at no cost to students, faculty and staff. The scanners are available next to the IT Help desk on the main floor of the McLaughlin library.