Our building is open to current U of G students, faculty, and staff at a reduced capacity. Learn about using the library this fall.
Current building capacity is at   ...

Professor O.J. Stevenson

The Canadian Room is dedicated to Professor O.J. Stevenson, who served as chair of the Department of English, OAC, from 1916 to 1939. In 1941, the class of OAC 1941 furnished the room, which was originally located in the Massey Library. It is now a group study room on the third floor of the McLaughlin Library.