Cancellation Notice: Selected Inderscience Journals
Titles included in this update:
- International Journal of Learning Technology ($765)
- International Journal of Technology, Policy and Management ($765)
- International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development ($915)
- International Journal of Web Based Communities ($765)
- Electronic Government, an International Journal ($765)
TItle of Resource:
Selected Inderscience Journals
Cost of resource:
$3975 USD per year
Reasons for cancellation:
- usage of these journals is very low, with a total of 190 article downloads over the last 3 years, which averages nearly US$ 63 per download.
- journals are not covered by major search indexes such as Web of Science.
Date access will cease:
- he library provides access to approximately 55,000 electronic journal publications, many that cover the disciplines and topics covered by these cancelled titles.
- Content from these journals is available via Interlibrary Loan (RACER). The library provides access to approximately 55,000 electronic journals, including many with subject coverage similar to that of these titles.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: email@example.com
General Criteria for Cancellation of Electronic Resources
Cancellation decisions are in most cases based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Cost: The inflationary costs of scholarly information continue to rise annually. In addition, the Library’s budget is particularly impacted by currency fluctuations (over half of the Library’s scholarly resources are paid for in U.S. funds)
- Overlap: Significant content overlap with other Library resources
- Usage: Past usage of the resource by University of Guelph (including University of Guelph Humber) students, faculty and staff