The Information Literacy team provides research assistance to students and researchers who wish to enhance their information research skills.
We offer workshops and individual research assistance by appointment.
We also collaborate with faculty and instructors to develop in-class instruction, assignments and assessment tools to support and enhance students' research skills.
Learn more about how we can help.
We can help you develop the information knowledge and research skills you need to succeed. Check out our:
- Research guides to help you get started
- How to videos
- Individual or small group consultations with a librarian
Faculty & Instructors
We can help you extend your support for undergraduate students as they develop the information knowledge and research skills they need to succeed.
Contact us for:
- Customized, in-class instruction
- Library course guides to support research, writing, and learning
- Short how-to videos, helpful handouts, resource guides, and more. See some examples of library-created content by visiting our Digital Learning Commons.
- Consultations services for the collaborative development of information research activities, assignments, learning outcomes, and assessment tools
Information Literacy Staff
General library inquiries? Get in touch.
Looking for someone specific? See our staff list below.
|First Name||Last Name||Title|
|Nancy||Birch||Learning and Curriculum Support Librarian|
|Melanie||Cassidy||Learning & Curriculum Support Librarian|
|Dave||Hudson||Acting Information Literacy Manager|
|Jacqueline||Kreller-Vanderkooy||Learning & Curriculum Support Librarian|
|Karen||Nicholson||Manager, Information Literacy (on leave)|