The Facilities Services Team provide facilities related services that support the Library and our user community. Our responsibilities include:
- Purchasing, management, and maintenance of furniture, supplies, equipment, flooring, and painted surfaces
- Conducting regular building tours of physical spaces to ensure building systems are functioning
- Responding to user requests related to building environment and user behavior
- Facilitating Physical Resources work order requests
- Receiving and shipping of library goods and materials
- Project management related to building improvements
- Administration of staff key and electronic building access
- Administration of library staff meeting room bookings
Facilities Services Staff
General library inquiries? Get in touch.
Looking for someone specific? See our staff list below.