Data Resource Centre (DRC)
The Data Resource Centre (DRC) is the central repository on campus for numeric/statistical and geospatial data. The DRC also provides Geographic Information System (GIS), data analysis support, and web surveys support.
- In-class instruction, appointments, and online tutorials
- Access to real-world data
- Help analyzing data (both spatial and statistical)
- Hands-on workshops
- Using GIS software, statistical computing, and web survey software
- Assistance creating assignments
Data Resource Centre Staff
General Library Enquiries? Get in touch.
Looking for someone specific? See our staff list below.