In response to COVID-19 the library building is closed until further notice and library services are changing.

Professor G.H. Unwin

The Unwin Room is named for Professor G.H. Unwin, chair of the Department of English at OAC from 1909 to 1913. This room was originally located in Massey Library and later transferred to the first floor of the McLaughlin Library. It was dedicated by the class of OAC 1925 in 1941.