In response to COVID-19 the library building is closed until further notice and library services are changing.

Professor O.J. Stevenson

The Canadian Room is dedicated to Professor O.J. Stevenson, who served as chair of the Department of English, OAC, from 1916 to 1939. In 1941, the class of OAC 1941 furnished the room, which was originally located in the Massey Library. It is now a group study room on the third floor of the McLaughlin Library.