Featured Online Collection: Winter Reads
Whew! You're almost there. Celebrate the end of the semester by picking up a book just for you (no quizzes, we promise!).
Whether you want to be inspired by a pig, hygge your dorm room, or finally learn how to meditate, you'll find plenty of wellness books in our Winter Reads Collection, part of the library’s Gryph Reads leisure reading collection. Looking to get lost in a great story? We have plenty of holiday-themed novels and cozy books as well!
You can browse the Winter Reads Collection online or check it out on the first floor of the library.
Some of the books in this year's collection include:
- Tenth of December: Stories, by George Saunders
- Meditation For Fidgety Skeptics: A 10% Happier How to Book, by Dan Harris
- The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well, by Meik Wiking
- Edibles: Small Bites For The Modern Cannabis Kitchen, by Stephanie Hua & Coreen Carroll
- Happily Ever Esther: Two Men, a Wonder Pig, and Their Life-changing Mission to Give Animals a Home, by Steve Jenkins, Derek Walter, and Caprice Crane
Ask us! We’re here to help.