How to Get Course Reserve Material
- Log in to the ARES Course Reserves System using your UG Central login ID.
- Click on "View course" to display both the electronic and hard copy Course Reserve items available for that course.
- In the list of course materials, click on "Show Details" to get more information about an item.
Access online content
- Items that are available online will have a "View Item" link. Click on this link to go directly to the item.
More information about course reserves
- Create a "Favourites" list in Ares of the course reserve readings you use most often, or assign tags to sort relevant readings.
- Hard copy materials placed on Course Reserve have shorter loan periods.See borrowing policies for more information.