Home > Find > Find by Type of Resources > Archival & Special Collections > Agriculture and Rural Heritage
Catalogues, price lists, advertisements, minutes, photographs. The Noxon Brothers firm started in 1856 in Ingersoll, Ontario. The name was changed in 1916 to Noxon Co., Ltd. The company folded in 1918.
XA1 RHC A0267 (Located at the Annex)
This collection may be requested for viewing on-site in Archival & Special Collections during our regular business hours.
For building exceptions such as holidays and exam periods, please view our detailed service hours.