Oliver Corporation

Dates: 
1912-1984

Operator’s manuals for farming equipment, part catalogues, shop manuals for Oliver Corporation.  In 1857 James Oliver (died in 1908), started with the chilled iron plow.  Four companies were merged in 1929 American Seeding Machine Company, Oliver Chilled Plow Works, Hart-Parr Tractor Company, Nicols and Shephard Company to become the Oliver Farm Equipment Company.  On November 1960 the Oliver Farm Equipment Company was purchased by White Motor Corporation.

Extent: 

2.6 m

Type(s) Of Materials: 
Published Material
How To Access: 

XA1 RHC A0265 (Located at the Annex)

This collection may be requested for viewing on-site in Archival & Special Collections during our regular business hours.