Collection of F. W. Stone Family material, property photographs, articles on herefords, livestock, and articles on Morton Lodge (Johnston Hall).
Moreton Lodge was owned by Frederick William Stone. The building was purchased by the Ontario Government in 1873. It became the first school building of the Ontario School of Agriculture and Experimental Farm in 1874. In 1880, under the Act of Incorporation the School became the Ontario Agricultural College.