Action Needed: Export Items from Primo e-Shelf
Omni, a new and robust academic search tool, is coming to U of G this December.
Omni will be replacing Primo, our current search tool.
When this happens, you will no longer be able to access your Primo e-Shelf.
If you wish to save the contents of your Primo e-Shelf, you must export items by December 5 at 5 p.m.
Your e-Shelf contents can be emailed, printed, or exported to popular citation management applications including Zotero, Mendeley, and EndNote.
Here are the instructions:
- Visit the library’s homepage and click My Account near the top right, then click the My Library Account icon.
- Near the top right, click “e-Shelf”
- Scroll down and you’ll see a list of the items that are in your e-Shelf
- Click on each folder on the left, then tick the box to the right of any item(s) that you’d like to export
- On the right, just above the list of items in your e-Shelf, you’ll see the various options available for you to export your e-Shelf items: email, print, and a drop down list with various citation management services that you can export to
- Repeat the steps for each folder of items that you’d like to export
If you have any questions, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.