Drop-in Support at the Library
Regular drop-in hours available for all U of G students
The Student Support Network and the library have collaborated to build a supportive space within the library where students can go to find the support they need. In this space, students can expect to find the same resources as those they can find at the Student Support Network in Raithby House.
At all locations, students can find:
- Confidential, non-judgemental listening and support
- Information and referrals
- An opportunity to chat with peers who care
- Extensively trained student volunteers who provide the service
Support in the library will be offered:
Mondays and Tuesdays from 2:00pm - 6:00pm and Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:00pm - 8:00pm.
After hours and phone support are offered through:
- Here 24/7 at 1-844-437-3247
- Good2Talk at 1-866-925-5454
- Text UofG to 686868
Find additional information about mental health resources by viewing the library’s Mental Health Resources guide.