Exam season is here and we would like to remind you of the many offerings both in the library and around campus to help you de-stress during the exam period.
Here are some fun ways you can unwind during this busy time:
- Grab a colouring book, maze game, or pen from the Grab and Go Table, leave an inspirational note for a peer on the Positivity Board, or check out a relaxing read from the library’s Gryph Reads Chill Reads Collection next time you’re on the first floor of the library.
- Participate in the Meditation Hour event happening December 5-9 inclusive and December 12-16 inclusive from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. in room 384 in the library.
- Nosh on some ice cream, compliments of the U of G Central Student Association between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. on December 7 in room 109 in the library.
- Create an encouraging self-affirmation card with Student Wellness between 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. on December 7 in room 109 in the library.
- Explore your creative side at our Crafternoon event on December 13 from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in room 103 in the library.
- Decorate a snowflake with Student Wellness on December 14 from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. in room 109 in the library.
- Drop in to room 103 in the library to make a button on December 8 or 15 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
We invite you to take a break from exams to take part in one (or all!) of these exciting activities and we wish you all the best for the holidays.