Library Update for the Winter Semester
We look forward to welcoming you back!
The library building will re-open on Monday, January 10, 2022 for the winter semester and continue to operate at a reduced capacity and revised hours.
There are a few changes to our guidelines for Winter 2022:
- Medical-style face masks are now required
- Physical distancing of two metres is in effect on all floors, including those designated for group study
Guidelines from Fall 2021 remain the same, including:
- Facemasks are required in the library at all times
- Food is not permitted. Beverages are allowed - when drinking, masks must be worn between sips
- Visitors are not permitted in the library. Only vaccinated students, staff, and faculty may be on campus
- Study rooms are available for individual use only
- The library is open at a limited capacity
- Cleaning supplies continue to be available throughout the library
Ask Us! We’re here to help.