Requesting Books and Other Items from Omni
Are you still waiting for an item you requested in Omni? We have been experiencing some delays with the new system.This is a temporary problem which we are actively working to solve.
You can check the status or your requests by logging into My library account.
If you see the message "Locate Failed" under any of your requests, and you still require the item, please take the following action:
- Login to RACER (interlibrary loan) and select Blank Request Form in the menu.
- Enter the information about the item you wish to request and submit the form.
- Return to My library account in Omni.
- Click on the item you just ordered in RACER.
- Cancel the request in Omni.
Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you..
We apologize for this inconvenience.