Advance-Rumley Thresher Co.

Dates: 
1912-1981

Catalogues, advertisements, magazines, operator’s manuals for Advance-Rumley Thresher Co. Founded in 1853 by Meinard and John Rumely, making threshing machines and steam engines.  In 1882 Meinard bought his brother John and renamed the company.  Allis-Chambers Manufacturing Company acquired the company in 1931.

Extent: 

19 cm

Type(s) Of Materials: 
Photographs
Published Material
How To Access: 

XA1 RHC A0300 (Located in the Annex)

This collection may be requested for viewing on-site in Archival & Special Collections during our regular business hours.