Studying and Exam Preparation
- Prepare for many different types of exams, including multiple choice
- Read textbooks and scholarly articles more effectively
- Take better notes and study efficiently
- Improve your memory and concentration
- Work more effectively in groups
Time Management & Procrastination
- Plan and use your time effectively
- Control procrastination and perfectionism, and complete your assignments, thesis, or program on time
- Enhance your presentation skills, including strategies for managing nervousness
- Practice your presentation and receive feedback from professional staff
- Design and present academic posters
Find more information about consultations and in-class sessions, including the topics we address and services for faculty, instructors, and staff.
Looking for a Tutor?
Meet with us first! Sometimes, adjusting your study strategies can make a big difference and hiring a tutor isn't necessary. If you're certain you need a tutor, Tutoring at Guelph maintains a database of student tutors. There is a fee for this service.