2019 Novel Coronavirus Information
The building is closed until further notice
To support the University of Guelph’s efforts in protecting the health of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic, the McLaughlin Library closed its physical space on Friday, March 20, 2020, at 4:30 p.m. The building will remain closed until further notice. Read the full announcement regarding the closure.
Online support and resources
Library books and loan materials
- Please keep your books until the library building re-opens.
- You can renew library books online.
- There will be no fines or fees for any late items, including course reserves and interlibrary loan items.
- Requests for items in Omni or RACER that had already arrived will continue to be held for you.
- Interlibrary loan is currently suspended for all physical books. We are continuing to fulfill interlibrary loan (RACER) requests for articles if we can find digital copies. Please expect significant delays.
Visit the University's 2019 Novel Coronavirus Information page for recent updates, resources, and a list of FAQs.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2020
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2020
Posted: Monday, March 30, 2020
Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Posted: Friday, March 20, 2020
Posted: Thursday, March 19, 2020
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2020
Posted: Friday, March 13, 2020
For more information please contact:
Kelly Bertrand, Director, Administrative Services