2019 Novel Coronavirus Information
The building is closed until further notice
To support the University of Guelph’s efforts in protecting the health of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic, the McLaughlin Library closed its physical space on Friday, March 20, 2020, at 4:30 p.m. The building will remain closed until further notice. Read the full announcement regarding the closure.
Borrowing & returning books and other materials
- Curbside pickup and Canada Post mailing service begins June 22, 2020. See Phased Reopening of Library Services for details.
- You may return library books from University of Guelph, University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University or interlibrary loan. A temporary return bin is on the library's loading dock. Access to the loading dock is off Gordon Street at the rear of the library.Please note that the book return bin is not wheelchair accessible. Patrons who require assistance can contact email@example.com.
- For your safety and the safety of library staff, returned books will be quarantined for 72 hours. Library staff will be handling material using gloves and masks. Please wait 4 days before contacting the library with any concerns related to returned items.
- You can renew library books online.
- There will be no fines or fees for any late items, including course reserves and interlibrary loan items.
- Interlibrary loan is currently suspended for all physical books. We are continuing to fulfill interlibrary loan (RACER) requests for articles if we can find digital copies. Please expect significant delays.
Online support and resources
We offer a full range of online workshops, resources, and individual learning and research appointments.
Visit the University's 2019 Novel Coronavirus Information page for recent updates, resources, and a list of FAQs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Monday, June 29, 2020
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Posted: Monday, June 22, 2020
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2020
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2020
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2020
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2020
Posted: Monday, March 30, 2020
- 1 of 2
- next › page
For more information please contact:
Kelly Bertrand, Director, Administrative Services