Online Research, Writing, and Learning Support
There are a variety of ways to connect with us and get support online. We have transitioned most of our in-person supports online! Visit our appointment booking page to learn about the types of online appointments you can book with us.
Chat with us
We are here to help! You can chat with us online for personalized guidance to help find resources for your assignments and research.
Online resources to support your learning
We have a variety of resources and advice to assist you, including:
- Online Learning Guide features information like learning online, taking tests online, presenting online.
- Writing resources online features guides, templates, and videos designed to help you at various stages of the writing process. Topics include literature reviews, lab reports, grammar, style, citations, plagiarism, and more.
- Library guides cover a wide range of topics that support your development in both academic and professional skills. Browse through our Topic, Subject, and Course Guides.
- The Digital Learning Commons contains videos, infographics, and other visual tools to support your academic and professional skills.
- Kurzweil 3000 software provides a variety of study supports, including text read-back and annotation, mind mapping, and outlining. To access the Kurzweil licensing for free, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A printable calendar for scheduling yourself, you can use this blank calendar to help keep your schedule organized and keep note of important dates.
Email us at email@example.com.