Library Services During COVID-19
Updated January 4, 2022
The library is currently closed for the winter break, and will re-open Monday, January 10.
All floors of the McLaughlin Library are open at a limited capacity of 50%.
NOTE: The information below is subject to change. Please check regularly for updates.
Guidelines for winter 2022
- Face masks are required in the library at all times
- Physical distancing guideline of 2m is in effect on all floors, including those formerly designated as group study
- Neither food nor drinks are allowed
- Access to the library is restricted to vaccinated students, faculty, and staff
- Cleaning supplies are provided throughout the library for you to wipe down tables and chairs before and after use
- The library is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized daily
Plan your visit before you arrive
- Complete your Self-Screen Survey: Before arriving on campus, you must complete the mandatory Self-Screen Survey.
- Review what spaces are available:
Seating is available on a first come, first served basis
All library floors are available for individual study only, with physical distancing in effect
Study rooms can be booked for individual study only
Graduate students can book graduate study rooms for individual use
All book stacks are open for browsing
Computers on the second floor and lower level are available
Add funds to your Papercut account for printing and photocopying:
We are not accepting cash, credit, or debit onsite
Ask us. We're here to help!