How do I get access to the full-text of articles?
- Sign in to get full access
- Search for your topic
- Click “Available online” in the left-hand menu under “Availability”
- Next look for the links under “View Online” to get full text access
Journal Article Databases
- Each database will look a little different but look for a “Get it! Guelph” button or links to full text
- If you cannot find the article you are looking for in Omni or in a journal article database, request an Interlibrary Loan through RACER.