Library Services During COVID-19
Updated May 2, 2022
NOTE: The information below is subject to change. Please check regularly for updates.
The University of Guelph has paused its vaccination policy and required completion of the U of G COVID-19 Daily Screening form as of May 1, 2022. Medical-style face masks are still required on campus until further notice. See the U of G COVID-19 Updates page for the most up-to-date information.
Current library guidelines
- Medical-style face masks are required in the library at all times
- If you feel sick, please stay home
- Food is not allowed
- Beverages are allowed. When drinking, masks must be worn between sips
- Visitors and community members are welcome to visit the library
- Cleaning supplies are provided throughout the library for you to wipe down tables and chairs before and after use
- Group study rooms can be booked according to room capacity
Ask us. We're here to help!