Book Study Spaces
Bookable graduate study space
Graduate students can book one of 15 closed study offices for up to 7 hours a each day.
Other study space
Tables, carrels, and public computers on the first and second floor are available on a first-come first-served basis. Building capacity for the two floors will be capped at 259 users.
For safety reasons, there is no group study even if you are roommates or are a part of the same social bubble. Once you are on campus, your social bubble doesn’t apply. There will only be one-person per table or in a study room at a time. For this reason, Group Study Rooms are also not available for use.
Things to keep in mind:
- Supplies will be provided for you to clean your spaces before and after use.
- Seating configurations will be fixed (please do not move the furniture).
- No food or drink, except water bottles.
- Face masks are required, and physical distancing guidelines must be followed (this means only one person per table, one person in the elevator at a time, etc.).
- You will use your U of G ID card to enter the building; only one person will be allowed to enter the building at a time to allow for appropriate physical distancing. Only one door will be accessible for entering the library – the accessible entrance off Winegard Walk.