Book Study Spaces
Our building is currently closed. We look forward to welcoming you back when we re-open.
Group study rooms
- Rooms are booked in half (1/2) hour increments
- Students may use the rooms for a maximum of three (3) hours per day
- Rooms are available to book 48 hours in advance
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm your time slot. Keep your e-mail confirmation (you can use this to kindly ask groups to vacate if necessary).
- Not available to alumni or community borrowers
- Book your study room:
- Group study rooms are not for use by individuals. Individuals studying alone will be required to vacate the room.
- Please book an appropriately sized room for your group. Groups larger than the designated room capacity will be required to vacate the room.
- Please keep the space clean.
- Please respect the space or you could be prosecuted. Don’t deface walls or desks!
- Report any problems to the library’s Ask Us Desk on the first floor.
- Library staff can ask you to vacate the room at any time.