Book Study Spaces
Book Study Spaces
Individual study space
Individuals can book closed study rooms for up to three hours per day.
- Only one individual can occupy a study room at a time
- Rooms are booked in half (1/2) hour increments
- Students may use the rooms for a maximum of three (3) hours per day
- Rooms are available to book 48 hours in advance
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm your time slot. Keep your e-mail confirmation (you can use this to kindly ask groups to vacate if necessary)
- Rooms are not available to alumni or community borrowers
Bookable graduate study space
Graduate students can book one of 15 closed study offices for up to four hours each day.
- Only one student allowed in a study room at a time
- You may remove your mask if you are in a study room alone with the door closed.
- Please keep the space clean
- Please respect the space or you could be prosecuted. Don’t deface walls or desks!
- Report any problems to the library’s Ask Us Desk on the first floor
- Library staff can ask you to vacate the room at any time
Other study space
Lounge seating, tables, carrels, and public computers are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Things to keep in mind:
- Supplies will be provided for you to clean your spaces before and after use
- Seating configurations will be fixed (please do not move the furniture)
- Food is not permitted. Covered drinks are allowed
- Face masks are required throughout the library
- Two metre physical distancing guidelines must be followed, excluding the third and fourth floor which are available for group study (group study space is classified as instructional space as per the ministry guidelines)
- Only one door will be accessible for entering the library – the accessible entrance off Winegard Walk.