Academic Action Program
What is the Academic Action program?
- A semester-long program for students who would like to enhance their academic potential
- Meet with your academic coach 3-6 times throughout the semester to build and implement a realistic academic action program tailored to your needs
- A holistic approach to student life that balances academics and the rest of your life
Why should I take part in the Academic Action Program?
Work with your academic coach to achieve your academic goals and see results in efficiency, effectiveness, and achievement by:
- Analyzing your strengths and learn how to apply those strengths in your courses
- Developing strategies specific to your learning and study needs
- Using your Academic Action Plan to manage your time, study effectively, or prepare for midterms
Here’s what some students said about their experience:
"My academic coach helped me keep on track with my studies and showed me ways to deal with procrastination."
"My academic coach helped me more than I could even imagine."
"My confidence increased and my stress diminished!"
How do I get started?
- Applications for this program are currently open and will close on February 1st, 2021 or when capacity is reached. Please fill out this application form to apply for the program. Space in this program is limited so please apply early.
- Ask Us if you have questions about the Academic Action Plan