Academic Action Program
What is the Academic Action program?
- A semester-long program for students who would lke to enhance their academic potential
- Meet with your academic coach 3-6 times throughout the semester to build and implement a realistic academic action program tailored to your needs
- A holistic approach to student life that balances academics and the rest of your life
Why should I take part in the Academic Action Program?
Work with your academic coach to achieve your academic goals and see results in efficiency, effectiveness, and achievement by:
- Analyzing your strengths and learn how to apply those strengths in your courses
- Developing strategies specific to your learning and study needs
- Using your Academic Action Plan to manage your time, study effectively, or prepare for midterms
Here’s what some students said about their experience:
"My academic coach helped me keep on track with my studies and showed me ways to deal with procrastination."
"My academic coach helped me more than I could even imagine."
"My confidence increased and my stress diminished!"
How do I get started?
- Applications for this program are currently closed. If you are in need of assistance, please book an appointment instead.
- Ask Us if you have questions about the Academic Action Plan