Catalogues, repair parts lists, advertising brochures for Beatty Bros. Limited. In 1874, brothers George and Matthew Beatty started The Beatty Bros. Limited company. Located in Fergus, Ontario. This business was manufacturer of farm equipment. By 1928 the Beatty Bros. had factories in Fergus, London (Ontario), Great Britain. In 1939 factories also located in Australia and New Zealand. In 1969 the company amalgamated with General Steel Wares to become GSW Limited.
Types of Materials
- Published Material