We can help you become a better researcher. We have expertise to help you:
- Find relevant articles, books, and other resources in Omni and elsewhere
- Narrow your research topic
- Learn advanced search skills and strategies
- Evaluate information for bias, authority, reliability, and other indicators of suitability
- Get started on literature reviews and knowledge synthesis projects such as scoping reviews and systematic reviews
- Choose the right citation manager for you (Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote) and learn how to export citations from library databases
- For immediate help, click on the red "Chat with us" button on every page of the website.
- Connect with us to ask a question or to book an appointment.
- Browse our research skills workshops.
Services for faculty & instructors
We can support your students by:
- Providing in-class workshops on any of the topics listed above.
- Creating customized library research guides, handouts, or videos for your to use in your lectures or to add to your CourseLink site.
Connect with us to discuss library research support for your students.
We offer workshops on citation management software, such as Zotero and Mendeley, conducting systematic reviews, and more.