We offer in-person and online services and workshops to assist you with your research:
- Get unstuck at any stage of your library research
- Find articles, books, and other resources in Omni and elsewhere
- Choose relevant journal databases
- Improve your search strategy
- Use software (Zotero, Mendeley, EndNote) to manage your citations
- Discover important sources for your paper, thesis, or dissertation
- Get started on a literature review, scoping review, or systematic review
Need some help right away?
- Chat with us.
Book an appointment
Meet with a librarian for in-depth resarch assistance, such as getting ready for a literature review, scoping review, or systematic review, or finding sources for your major paper, thesis, or dissertation.
Services for faculty & instructors
Contact us to discuss having a librarian visit your course to provide instruction or to get advice on developing learning outcomes, assignments and assessment tools.
We offer workshops on citation management software, such as Zotero and Mendeley, conducting systematic reviews, and more.