Data Collection & Surveys
We help students and researchers find published data or create a survey so you can collect your own data.
We have can help you with:
- Survey design and developing survey questions
- Analyzing survey results
- Learning the Qualtrics survey software
- Troubleshooting your Qualtrics questions
- Using Qualtrics to set up a poll
Get started with Qualtrics
Log in using your U of G or U of Guelph Humber credentials.
The Qualtrics FAQ will help you find answers to frequently asked questions.
Connect with us to ask a question or to book an appointment.
Services for faculty & instructors
We can support your teaching with:
- In-class instruction on using Qualtrics
- Suggestions on how to incorporate Qualtrics into course assignments
Support from Qualtrics
Qualtrics support can answer many of your questions.
To contact a support representative via phone, email, or chat:
- Go to the Qualtrics support page.
- Click on "Contact Support."
- Select "Sign in with SSO."
- Enter uoguelph as the organization ID. You may also be prompted for your U of G central login and password. You must use the account that you intend to ask for support in.
- For account support or technical support with the Qualtrics survey system, select “I have a different support request."
- Select “Survey Platform” from the drop-down list.
- You will have the option to Chat, Email, or Call Qualtrics Support for help.