Printing & Computing
We are pleased to offer remote access to our public computers while the building is temporarily closed.
Remote access to library computers
- Library computers can be accessed remotely to use software that you may not have on your personal computer
- For more information visit Remote Access to Library Computers
Print, photocopy & scan
Use of the printer is currently unavailable.
- All printers can photocopy and scan
- Printer/photocopier/scanners are located on the first floor
- Print jobs are sent from public computers and can be picked up at any print station
- All print jobs stay in the queue for 90 minutes and are then deleted
- You are not charged unless you print
- Printing and photocopying costs: Black & White or Colour copying 10 cents per page
- Scanning is free
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning instructions
Use of the microform reader/scanner is currently unavailable.
- Microform reader/scanner machines are available on the lower level
- Scanned material can be emailed or saved to your USB flash drive
- Instructions are available at each station
- Wireless internet is available throughout the library.