Video & Audio

Find video & audio

Classroom use and other public performance rights

Under current Canadian copyright law, public performance rights licensing is not required for educational uses of audio and video materials.

Educational use includes any screening which happens on campus, where the purpose of the screening is for education or training, and when the audience consists mainly of students, faculty, or any person who is directly responsible for setting curriculum at the University of Guelph.

Contact us for further information about public performance rights, or to book DVDs for in-class use.

If you require audio-visual equipment to play media, please contact Open Learning & Educational Support AV Loans, Rentals, and Event Setup.

Borrowing audio and video materials

See our Borrowing Policies for more information.