Collection of F. W. Stone Family material, property photographs, articles on herefords, livestock, and articles on Morton Lodge (Johnston Hall).
Moreton Lodge was owned by Frederick William Stone. The building was purchased by the Ontario Government in 1873. It became the first school building of the Ontario School of Agriculture and Experimental Farm in 1874. In 1880, under the Act of Incorporation the School became the Ontario Agricultural College.
Types of Materials
- Unpublished Material and Manuscripts
How to Access This Resource
XR1 MS A049, XR1 MS A082, XR1 MS A637, RE2 OAC A055
Appointments are required to view this material and can be made through Archival & Special Collections.