Robert Christie fonds
Legal documents related to the first disposition and settlement of the estate of Robert Christie, pavement merchant of Glasgow, and his daughter, Robina Christie Hosie, Salisbury, Bruce County.
- Trust Disposition and Settlement (Will) of Robert Christie, 1900-1901.
- Letter to Mrs. Robina Hoise (Robert Christie's daughter in Canada) dated 24 July 1901 relating to the present situation of the settlement of her father's estate. Also includes condolences sent by MacDonald, Smith & Co. solicitors, Glasgow.
- An Acknowledgement and Discharge from Rev. John Hoise (Robina's husband) to the Trustees of the deceased Robert Christie confirming the receipt of inheritance, 17 April 1907.
- Balance sheet written by John Hosie Sr., 18 January 1934.
- Statement of Capital for Robert Christie's Trust at the date of Mrs. Hoise's death, 14 October 1939.
- Account books for Robert Christie's Trust for every year from 1901 to 1939.
- Last Will & Testament of Matthew Elliot dated 22 April 1814.
Type(s) Of Materials:
Unpublished Material and Manuscripts