The Exhibits Room is currently open, you can browse digital exhibits and projects of past installations:
- Signed and Sealed: The Rise of the Charter in Late Medieval Scotland
- Tried, Tested, and True: A Retrospective on Canadian Cookery, 1867-1917
- Brutalism at Guelph: Concrete in a New Light
- From Glen Notes to War Notes: A Canadian Perspective on the First World War in Rilla of Ingleside
- The Clan Leslie: A Celebration of 950 years of Leslies in Scottish History, Literature, and Culture
- Illuminating Life: Manuscript Pages of the Middle Ages
- What Canada Ate
- Scottish Chapbooks Project
Our reference staff will do their best to answer your questions about our collections.
- We collaborate with faculty across the University to give students experiential learning opportunities to curate physical installations and digital exhibits. Contact us to learn more.
- Have an idea for an exhibit? We'd love to hear about it. Please review our Exhibition Policy.