Our building is open to current U of G students, faculty, and staff at a reduced capacity. Learn about using the library this fall.
Current building capacity is at   ...

Noxon Brothers Manufacturing Co.


Catalogues, price lists, advertisements, minutes, photographs.  The Noxon Brothers firm started in 1856 in Ingersoll, Ontario.  The name was changed in 1916 to Noxon Co., Ltd.  The company folded in 1918.


2.6 m

Type(s) Of Materials: 
Published Material
Unpublished Material and Manuscripts
How To Access: 

XA1 RHC A0267 (Located at the Annex)

This collection may be requested for viewing on-site in Archival & Special Collections during our regular business hours.