Find and request books
- Curbside pickup and home delivery of books are available for current University of Guelph students, faculty, and staff. The home delivery service is available for retirees.
- Search the library collection in Omni.
- Once you have found the item you'd like to request, sign in and then click "Request". Under "Pickup Location" select either "Curbside Pickup" or "Home Delivery".
- You may also request books in Omni from the University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University for either curbside pickup at McLaughlin Library or home delivery. You will receive an email with more information once the item has been processed.
- You will receive an email with more information once the item has been processed.
- You can renew library books online in My Library Account.
- Return your library books to the bins located at either the front doors or the library's loading dock. Access to the loading dock is off Gordon Street at the rear of the library.
- Please note, all returned items are quarantined for 72 hours.
- Interlibrary loan is currently suspended for all physical books. We are continuing to fulfill interlibrary loan (RACER) requests for articles if we can find digital copies. Please expect significant delays.
Please note that library fines can only be paid by telephone using VISA or Mastercard.
Call the Ask Us Desk at (519) 824 - 4120 x53618.
See our full borrowing policies for more information.
Questions? Contact us.