Computers are available on the 2nd floor and lower level.
Print, photocopy & scan
- All printers can photocopy and scan
- Printer/photocopier/scanners are located on the first floor
- Print jobs are sent from public computers and can be picked up at any print station
- All print jobs stay in the queue for 90 minutes and are then deleted
- You are not charged unless you print
- Printing and photocopying costs: Black & White or Colour copying 15 cents per side
- Scanning is free
- Load funds onto your Papercut account using a credit card. Papercut is our online printing account system.
- We do not accept cash, credit, or debit onsite
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning instructions
- Microform reader/scanner machines are available on the lower level
- Scanned material can be emailed or saved to your USB flash drive
- Instructions are available at each station
- Wireless internet is available throughout the library.