We help students and researchers learn how to get their data ready for analysis and visualization. Whether you’re working with data you collected yourself or found somewhere else, we can help you format the data so that is usable. This is called “cleaning and preparing” or “wrangling” data.
We can help you:
- Understand the steps for cleaning and preparing data.
- Process your data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Open Refine, Exploratory, R, SAS and SPSS.
Connect with us to ask a question or to book an appointment.
Services for faculty & instructors
We can support your teaching with:
- In-class instruction on data cleaning and preparation.
- Demonstrate cleaning and preparing data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Open Refine, Exploratory, R, SAS and SPSS.
- Clean and Prepare Your Data guide will help you get started.
We offer a variety of workshops to support your scholarship through the Data Skills workshop series.