We help students and researchers find published data or create a survey so you can collect your own data.
We have can help you with:
- Survey design and developing survey questions
- Analyzing survey results
- Learning the Qualtrics survey software
- Troubleshooting your Qualtrics questions
- Using Qualtrics to set up a poll
Get started with Qualtrics
Log in using your U of G or U of Guelph Humber credentials.
The Qualtrics FAQ will help you find answers to frequently asked questions.
Connect with us to ask a question or to book an appointment.
Services for faculty & instructors
We can support your teaching with:
- In-class instruction on using Qualtrics
- Suggestions on how to incorporate Qualtrics into course assignments
Support from Qualtrics
Qualtrics support can answer many of your questions.
To contact a support representative via phone, email, or chat:
- Go to the Qualtrics support page.
- Click on "Contact Support."
- Select "Sign in with SSO."
- Enter uoguelph as the organization ID. You may also be prompted for your U of G central login and password. You must use the account that you intend to ask for support in.
- For account support or technical support with the Qualtrics survey system, select “I have a different support request."
- Select “Survey Platform” from the drop-down list.
- You will have the option to Chat, Email, or Call Qualtrics Support for help.
We offer a variety of workshops to support your scholarship through the Data Skills workshop series.
There are no upcoming workshops at the moment. Check back soon for more, or browse our full workshop calendar to see the other workshops we offer.CalendarWorkshop descriptions