Assessment & User Experience
The library uses assessment measures and user experience research to enable us to meet the needs of our library users. We believe in the purposeful collecting of data not for its own sake but to make a difference for our users.
We prioritize assessment work which:
- Leads to improving our services to support teaching, learning, and research.
- Aligns with the University’s strategic framework and our library’s strategic priorities and visions and values.
- Contributes to creating a more equitable, diverse, and inclusive library.
- Supports a demonstrated need for data to inform decision-making.
- Contributes to quality assurance and data reporting requirements.
The Strategic Assessment Committee coordinates and prioritizes library assessment and user experience work. This committee is comprised of library team heads, the Associate University Librarian (Academic), the Assessment and User Experience Librarians and the Senior Research Officer. Contact us.