Effective: January 9th, 2019
Reviewed: January 2019
Reviewed By: Kirk Sprague
Library rooms are used by library staff primarily for library-related programs and meetings. After the needs of the library have been met, University of Guelph internal departments or groups affiliated with the library can request the use of meeting rooms.
Organizations operating as a part of the University including, but not limited to, the colleges, faculty departments, other departments or units.
Not-for-profit groups, organizations, or individuals with a professional association or connection to the University of Guelph Library.
Contact Library Facilities at 519-824-4120 ext 52303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The library will provide a point-of-contact for each external room booking
- Users are responsible for any and all damages, costs or expenses that came as a result of unauthorized activity or failure to adhere to the policy. The library, its staff, and agents are not liable for any loss, damage, or injury to the individual booking and/or members of its organization or group.
- In the event of a fire alarm, users must leave the meeting room and exit the library.
- All catering, sales, and solicitation requests must be arranged through Hospitality Services at the University of Guelph prior to the event. No outside catering service is permitted.
- The user accepts full responsibility for ensuring that all Federal, Provincial, Municipal and University laws, by-laws, codes, and regulations are observed and complied with.
- The library does not allow the posting of flyers or marketing material nor will the library assist in the promotion of events held within the building. The library can provide portable generic directional signage stands upon request, at no extra cost. Signs must be professionally prepared to meet University of Guelph standards.