Interested in the Academic Action Program? We offer academic coaching to all students. You can meet with an academic coach throughout the semester. Set up your first meeting either online or in person.
Our Approach to Academic Coaching
Many students find that one session with a coach will help them identify strategies or skills to use throughout the semester. Other students benefit from meeting regularly with the same coach.
When you meet with your coach, you will:
- Analyze your strengths and learn how to apply those strengths in your courses.
- Develop strategies and a plan to manage your time, study effectively, or prepare for midterms.
- Learn how to balance academics with all the other parts of your life more effectively.
- Develop strategies to enhance your accountability.
Important notes about academic coaching sessions
- Please book no more than one session at a time.
- Available sessions are visible two weeks in advance.
- Can’t find a time? Check back often for new openings or cancellations.
- Ask Us to learn more about the Academic Action Plan