The Academic Action Program (AAP) is now open for the Winter 2023 semester.
How to Join the Academic Action Program
- New to the AAP? Book a 50-minute online appointment to get started. Appointments will start January 16.
- Engineering students: Book your appointment at Online Engineering Academic Action Program appointments or In-Person Engineering Academic Action Program appointments.
- Graduate students: This schedule is for undergraduate students only. Book an Online Time Management or Studying Appointment for Graduate Students.
Please note, once the AAP has reached capacity, appointments will no longer be available.
Important notes about appointments
- Please book no more than one appointment.
- Appointments are visible two weeks in advance.
- Can’t find an appointment? Check back often for new appointment times or cancellations.
Online accountability circles
Accountability circles will be offered weekly as part of the AAP and will begin the week of January 23. The dates and times of the accountability circle will be sent out via email and also posted on the Library's event calendar.
About the Academic Action Program
In this program you will:
- Analyze your strengths and learn how to apply those strengths in your courses.
- Develop strategies specific to your learning and study needs.
- Develop an Academic Action Plan to manage your time, study effectively, or prepare for midterms.
- Learn how to balance academics with all the other parts of your life more effectively.
- Receive a weekly email with tips and strategies on how to meet your academic goals.
- Opt-in to attend weekly accountability circles facilitated by an academic coach. You will meet with others in the program to set goals, share your strategies, and keep each other accountable to your plans.
Here is what previous students have said about their experience with the program:
- "My academic coach helped me keep on track with my studies and showed me ways to deal with procrastination."
- "My academic coach helped me more than I could even imagine."
- "My confidence increased and my stress diminished!"
- Ask Us to learn more about the Academic Action Plan
- Weren't able to join the program this semester? We can still help! Book an individual appointment with a staff member or learning peer.