Archival Reproduction Services
About archival reproduction services
- External requests (non-University of Guelph students and faculty) can only be completed if the item(s) requested are already digitized.
- There are no fees for this service at this time.
- Due to our currently reduced operating capacity, we require more time than usual to meet reproduction requests. At this time, we are limiting reproduction requests to no more than 10 items per request.
- We are unable to fill requests for items larger than 11" x 14".
- We can accommodate one reproduction request per person every two weeks.
- We may need to limit the number of scans we can accommodate per request.
- Rush orders and same-day service are currently unavailable.
We will confirm with you if we can fill your request and provide you with an approximate timeline for completion.
If we can fill your request, we will create PDF or high-resolution digital scans (JPG, TIFF) and provide them via a Dropbox link (no account required).
Thank you for your understanding.
How to request reproductions
- Search the archival and special collections in Omni.
- Look for "U of G Location" on the lefthand menu in Omni to limit your search to "Archival & Special Collections."
- Request a reproduction from our collections.